Heads and Tales takes your privacy seriously. The National Privacy Principles, the Privacy Act and general law place strict requirements on us to treat certain information collected as confidential. We will not release your personal data to any third parties without your consent or as required by law, except as needed to process your order and produce the product you have requested.
We collect personal information from you through the use of registration forms and every time you email us your details. We also collect the following information that you may be unaware of:
- the name of the domain from which you access the internet
- the date and time you access our site
- the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site.
We may use your email address if you have nominated to receive our regular newsletters including special offers which may be of interest to you. We love telling you about new cards and clothes and what we think is fabulous. If you prefer not to receive promotional information from us, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com with ‘Unsubscribe to Newsletter’ in the subject field.
We use the information we collect for the purpose of:
- improving the way we present and market our products
- understanding what you like
- providing you with information about products we offer and special offers that may be of interest to you
- saving your uploaded photos and details for ordering additional products in the future.
Any information that we no longer require is destroyed securely. An exception to this may be retention of the information for data analysis and photos you have uploaded. You may request to have your photo removed from our system after we have completed your order. Any other information will be retained in a form that does not allow you to be identified from that information.
By using the www.headsandtales.com.au site, you are consenting to the collection of information by www.headsandtales.com.au.
If any changes to these policies occur, we will notify you by updating this section of our website.